Monday, May 25, 2009

Adopting Ken Griffey Jr.

Two years ago, I was out to dinner and got a pix message from C with a tiny black dog curled up next to a shoe and the message "This could be our dog if we want him." I called back right away, but that was 1/2 an hour after the message was sent. By the time, I talked to C, Ken Griffey Jr. was ours.

I never had a dog growing up and adopting one at that point was the last thing on my mind, but today I don't know what I would do without him... C or Griffey for that matter :)

Griffey is BY FAR the craziest dog this planet has ever seen; anyone who knows him can attest to that fact. And with his enormous bat ears, 2 inch tuft of white chest hair and ridiculous haircut, his beauty is beyond words. He is the 2nd love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment