Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Morning routine

So I took a long shower this morning thinking "Ya know, this may not be so bad after all, having two puppies in the house."

But then they became suspiciously quiet, so I hurried my way through the last few minutes of the shower. I jumped out, dried myself off and walked to the door of the bathroom. They both looked up at me with the most precious, innocent eyes like "What?"

Britney had a phone charger hanging out of her mouth that she had bitten down to the wire you're not supposed to see and Griffey was right behind her standing in the epicenter of the sponge he had stolen from the kitchen sink and torn to shreds. Anyone who knows Griffey, also knows he unknowingly had a huge chunk of said sponge hanging from his beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment